In Simi Valley Working in Partnership with
A Little About Us
♥ Best Family Doctors Physicians Simi Valley CA, We have been serving the Simi Valley community since 1983.
♥ All of our Doctors are Board Certified in Family Practice.
♥ We build long term relationships with our patients & their families, In some cases we have treated over 4 generations of family members.
♥ We see patients of all ages from newborns through old age, and in all stages of life.
♥ We have a very modern and comfortable office, with 26 employees, 4 Physicians, 2 Nurse Practitioners, and 3 Physician Assistants to serve you, all doctors are trained in Family Practice.
♥ All of our Physicians & Practitioners have been trained in California with the exception of one Nurse Practitioner.
♥ All Our Physicians are on active staff at Simi Valley Hospital.
♥ Our Physicians can provide you with excellent infant care at the Simi Valley Hospital.
Why So Many Patients Choose Us
- Family Doctors Physicians Simi Valley CA
- We can treat patients at the Simi Valley Hospital
- We are open on most Saturday mornings for sick patients.
- Same day appointments available.
- We are an HMO provider for Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Health Net & United.
- We provide care for several Medi-Care Advantage Plans including SCAN, HealthNet Senior, Blue Cross and United.
- We have a Clinical Research Trial Department, this enables us to offer free healthcare to groups of patients with specific diagnoses.
Our Physicians, Nurse Practitioners & PA’s
- Alberto Odio, MD. UCLA
- Dominic Muzsnai, MD. UCLA
- Masahiro Kushigemachi, MD USC & UCSD
- Bruce Nelson, MD. UC Davis & UCLA
- Leslie Buchanan, PA-C. USC
- Smita Mehta, PA-C. USC
- Nancy Menges, PA-C. UC DAVIS
- Jill Collier, FNP-C. George Washington University
- Jun Kim, DNP, FNP-C. UCLA
Our Most Recent Reviews
“We want all of our patients to be confident we will give them the highest level of service, so we wanted to provide you with our most recent reviews that have been posted online”
Ready To Set Your Appointment?
Give us a call
New Patient Forms For Your Convenience
Please complete these forms before your first appointment. Make sure to bring a photo ID and Insurance card as well. Click on the links below, print the forms and fill them out before coming in.
Versiones en Español